Primary Flight Display in 3.5 inch version. Kit consists of:
Built-in AD-AHRS-GPS Module
Cables, GPS Antenna and OAT sensor on cable
Kanardia EMSIS 3.5 PFD Kit
We take great care to design our instruments lightweight and slim as possible. EMSIS 3.5 PFD Kit only weighs 11.0 oz.
- low cost (for what it can provide),
- extremely low power consumption (2.5W at 12V),
- unbelievably bright display,
- lightweight design,
- Nesis and CAN bus compatible,
- feature rich.
Emsis PFD shows:
- attitude (roll, pitch),
- indicated airspeed (IAS),
- QNH settings,
- heading rate (1 minute and 30 seconds turn),
- outside air temperature (OAT),
- tracking course,
- moving map,
Sensors. All sensors but the OAT are integrated.
- precise altitude pressure sensor; pitostatic,
- precise IAS (indicated airspeed) sensor; pitostatic,
- three angular rate sensors; gyros (one per axis),
- three accelerometers,
- GPS receiver,
- digital outside temperature sensor.