Primary Flight Display that fits into a standard 3 1/8" hole. Kit consists of:
Built-in AD-AHRS-GPS Module
Cables, GPS Antenna and OAT sensor on cable
Kanardia EMSIS 80 PFD Kit
We take great care to design our instruments lightweight and slim as possible. EMSIS 80 PFD only weighs 10.5 oz.
- low cost (for what it can provide),
- extremely low power consumption (2.5W at 12V),
- unbelievably bright display,
- lightweight design,
- Nesis and CAN bus compatible,
- feature rich.
Emsis PFD shows:
- attitude (roll, pitch),
- indicated airspeed (IAS),
- QNH settings,
- heading rate (1 minute and 30 seconds turn),
- outside air temperature (OAT),
- tracking course,
- moving map,
Sensors. All sensors but the OAT are integrated.
- precise altitude pressure sensor; pitostatic,
- precise IAS (indicated airspeed) sensor; pitostatic,
- three angular rate sensors; gyros (one per axis),
- three accelerometers,
- GPS receiver,
- digital outside temperature sensor.